Thursday, April 5, 2007

Did you know

Hello All

I have just moved into my new home with my husband. Talk about a lot of work, the unpacking process is a killer. I finally put all the things away and made this house into our home. It's funny how when you buy a house there are all these never ending projects that you want to do. My husband has put up the letterbox, put up some gates, staining them as we speak. There are all these things outside that my husband wants to build. He has gotten right into DIY projects.

Me on the other hand, I have been fixing things up inside, buying new and matching items for the kitchen and dining table. Boy they were really onto something when they wrote the book Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars. Or is that the other way around. Oops not sure there.

I am now finding myself trying to create new and interesting dishes for dinner. Who would have thought. I am all domesticated.

More soon I promise. I haven't even begun, and believe me I have a lot more to tell you and ask you and share with you.

Until then

Love Katly

No comments: