Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blurb

Hello folks

I have been introduced to a wonderful website called www.blurb.com. Basically you can download a program (for free) and write a book using this program, all the templates etc are in the program and you can do many things with it. For instance, I created a hard cover book with all my wedding pictures in the book.

What you do is download the program, write a book etc upload that to blurb and pay them money to print it for you. For all those writers out there who never get published, here is your big chance to do something like write your own book and get it printed and sell it online.

I just got my book in the mail today, it looks fantastic. A hard cover book with all my Wedding memories inside. The people I showed were so impressed they are going to do the same thing. I am also in the process of writing my novel. I am only up to chapter 2 but this has inspired me to keep writing it and hopefully it will be finished sometime soon and I can get it printed and sell it. This story has been in my head since I was in grade 5.

This is the time in my life when I read a lot of books and this inspired the story in the first place. I am looking forward to getting this finished and show everyone my story. Hope they all like it.

Till the next time

Katly

No comments: